Focus on your core business operations. Leave your financial strategy and analysis to a cost-effective professional.
Running a business can be rewarding, but it can get complicated when you’re trying to make sense of financial statements, create budgets, and manage cash flow. The smart move might be to delegate those to a reliable CFO – but it can get expensive. Now there’s a smarter way: the virtual CFO.
Virtual CFO Services
Virtual CFO services refer to the outsourced financial management and advisory services rendered by a virtual Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to a business. Virtual CFOs provide high-level financial advice, planning, and analysis on a part-time or project basis.
Typically, virtual CFO services cover financial reporting and analysis, cash flow management, budgeting and forecasting, strategic financial planning, fundraising/financing, and risk management.
Book your 15-minute discovery session call to find out IF and HOW we can help you and then, if relevant, we’ll book your complimentary tax review.
We strongly recommend virtual CFO services if you're seeking to:
Grow Your Business
Enter New Markets
Diversify Your Products/Services
Open in a New Location
Launch an e-Commerce Website
Merge with Another Business
Franchise Your Business
Seek Additional Funding
What's Included in Virtual CFO Services?
Virtual CFO services provider Wear Accountants can provide financial expertise so you can make informed decisions, grow your business, and achieve your goals. As a virtual CFO, we can do:
- Financial Analysis & Review
- Preparing Budgets & Forecasts
- Monthly or Quarterly Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Calculating Your Break-Even Point
- Cash Flow Forecast & Management
- Monthly or Quarterly Management Meeting
Benefits of Engaging Virtual CFO Services
Your business can enjoy these payoffs from a virtual CFO:
Save money on salary, benefits and overhead costs
Get expert help, advice, and guidance on all financial matters
Work on a flexible schedule and availability
Concentrate on your core business activities, having a financial expert on board
Use KPI insights to develop financial strategies aligned with your business goals
Improve your financial reporting process, get accurate and timely financial statements
Hire a Virtual CFO
If you’re looking to explore working with a virtual CFO, ask questions, such as:
• What sets you apart from other virtual CFOs?
• Can you provide references from your clients?
• How competitive are your rates?
With Wear Accountants, you can get virtual CFOs who:
• Are accessible and approachable,
• Will give you plain English advice,
• Are not over-burdened with other tasks,
• Will work toward your goals and growth,
• Understand small businesses,
• Have worked with small, medium, and family businesses, and
• Are dedicated professionals with extensive experience.
Our principal, Mel Wear, is a Chartered Tax Advisor of the Tax Institute and Fellow of the Institute of Public Accountant, with a Master of Taxation degree (UNSW), a Bachelor of Commerce degree (USQ), and a Diploma of Financial Services (FINSIA). Our accountants have almost 60 years’ combined accounting experience.
Unlock the Full Potential of Your Business.
Take the first step to having a virtual CFO on your team. Let’s talk about how virtual CFO services can help achieve your targets. Click below to schedule a consultation with Wear Accountants today.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the role of a Virtual CFO?
- Financial Manager
- Strategic Financial Planner
- Business Analyst
- Risk Manager
- Business Advisor
What are the benefits of Virtual CFO services for business?
- Save on the costs of hiring an in-house CFO
- Focus on core business activities
- Get professional financial help and advice
- Develop financial plans aligned with business goals
- Improve their financial reporting process
Do all businesses need Virtual CFO services?
Can a CFO work remotely?
What do you look for in a Virtual CFO?
- Qualifications and credentials
- Experience and industry knowledge
- Communication / responsiveness
- Technology skills for remote work
- Service offerings that align with your needs
- Reputation and references
What is a CFO accountable for?
- Financial strategy
- Financial planning and analysis
- Financial operations
- Capital management
- Risk management
- Corporate governance