Small Business Accountants
Small businesses in Australia are a major economic driver and need all the help they can get to keep going. At Wear Accountants, we can help steer your small business in the right direction by helping with your financial management.
Australian Small Businesses: The Economy's Backbone
Small businesses are the backbone of the Australian economy. They make up 97.5% of businesses, generate 42% of private sector employment, and contribute one-third of the GDP.
Running a small business in Australia comes with its challenges, which often involves wearing many hats – operations, sales, HR. Yet, managing your finances doesn’t need to be an extra hat. By working with an experienced small business accountant like Wear Accountants, you can be rest assured your finances are in the best shape to help you grow.
Book your 15-minute discovery session call to find out IF and HOW we can help you and then, if relevant, we’ll book your complimentary tax review.
Benefits of Hiring a Small Business Accountant
Hiring a small business accountant can offer a range of benefits for small business owners, including:
- Expert financial advice
- Compliance with Australian tax laws
- Improved financial reporting
- Better financial forecasting
- Reduced stress
- Enhanced profitability
- Access to funding
- Business growth opportunities
Why Hire Wear Accountants for Your Small Business?
Wear Accountants is a boutique accounting practice in Queensland founded by Chartered Tax Advisor Mel Wear, who has worked with hundreds of business owners. Our clients choose Wear Accountants for the following reasons:
- Over 25 years’ experience
- Extensive work with small businesses of various types and industries
- Highly qualified team of accountants, experts at managing the finances of small businesses
- Works closely with small business owners
- Tailors services to their unique needs
- Aims for long-term relationships with clients
- Provides ongoing support and advice
- Utilises the latest technology for streamlining and efficiency
- Uses cloud-based accounting software and provides their clients with real-time access to their financial data
Fixed Fee Structure
- Offers a fixed fee structure
- Allows small business owners to budget and plan their expenses more effectively
- Does not charge any hidden fees or surprise costs
- Ensures that clients follow all relevant tax laws and regulations
- Stays up-to-date with latest changes in tax laws and regulations
- Ensures that clients receive all available tax benefits
Wear Accountants provides accounting and financial services tailored to the unique needs of small businesses. Our goal is to help small business owners manage their financial affairs more effectively and focus on growing their business.
An Accountant is a Must for a Small Business
The five-year survival rate for small businesses is at 60%, meaning two out of five small businesses closed in less than five years. For 2023, the top fears of small business owners are fast-rising inflation, reduced consumer spending, and fast rising interest rates; 76% believe that those will affect their cash flow.
A small business accountant is an effective way that can increase the survival odds of a small business. It is a small investment compared to the benefits and advantages.
Your Success Can Be Just a Click Away
Why risk failure when you can at least learn more about hiring an accountant for your small business? Contact Wear Accountants today and ask us the questions specific to the needs of your business.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the role of a small business accountant?
- Manage and analyse a business’s financial records
- Provide financial advice
- Prepare financial reports
- Manage tax compliance and filings
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards
- Help improve overall financial performance
What are the benefits of hiring a small business accountant?
Do all small businesses need an accountant?
Small businesses that require accounting services in Australia may include:
- Start-ups and new businesses
- Professional services
- Construction firms
- Healthcare practices
- Hospitality businesses
- Mining and resources companies
- E-commerce and online businesses