How We Help
We’ve invested the time to understand what our clients are looking for when working with their accountant and have developed Wear Accountants around three key areas.
Boutique Accounting Practice
You will be one of only a limited group of equally important business clients and will always receive prompt, personal service. We’re not looking to build a big practice but instead work closely with a small group of motivated business owners.
By limiting the number of clients, your service level will not suffer, and you will get the support you need to make your business more successful and profitable.
Accessible and Approachable
One of the key frustrations we’ve found that clients have with accountants is that they’re not accessible or approachable. We’ve set up Wear Accountants so that we are accessible and approachable.
- One main point of contact – You will never be handed over to a junior. You’ll always have access to me and the key accountant working on your file. We’ll know you and your business, so you can relax knowing that the person you talk to will always be the same and always be the one working on your financials.
- Direct line to the team – One of our key philosophies is about making sure we are available when you call, or if we’re in a meeting we will call you back as soon as we can. You’ve called for a reason and we need to help you as quickly as possible.
- Email response in 24 hours – After having a direct line to the team, the next key philosophy is about answering your emails quickly. We aim to get back to you within 24 hours. Even if we don’t have the answer yet, we will update you on when we will get you the answer.
- Plain-English advice – We do everything we can to give you advice without jargon, making it easy for you to understand us. You will benefit from improved understanding and being able to make more informed decisions.
- Fixed price packages with easy payment options -The investment for your services will be determined on a fixed fee basis, upfront, so you know exactly what you’ll be paying.
The 6-Step Service Plan™
We’ve developed The 6-Step Service Plan™ to provide the support that each business owner needs from their accountant to help them make better business decisions. This includes:
- staying compliant,
- tax minimisation,
- asset protection,
- accounting software and systems,
- bookkeeping and payroll,
- and CFO support.
Click here to learn about The 6-Step Service Plan™.
If you’d like to find out more, then we have two ways to help you out.
- You can download our free 28-point checklist that shows you everything you should be doing to stay compliant, minimise tax, protect your assets and manage your finances – click here
- You can Book your 15-minute discovery session call to find out IF and HOW we can help you and then, if relevant, we’ll book your complimentary tax review – click here.
Book your 15-minute discovery session call to find out IF and HOW we can help you and then, if relevant, we’ll book your complimentary tax review.